DS200CN Roll Bender
The Tauring DS200cn is a pyramid-style, HYDRAULIC ROLL bender, ideal for BENDING A wide variety of APPLICATIONS.
- 3 Driving Rolls
- 150mm Shaft Diameters
- High-Quality, Italian Build
- Equipped with the Tauring CNC-C (Programmable NC Control)
- LED Display for Digital Readout of Top Roll Position
- Includes Interchangeable Universal Tooling
- 15.7" Standard Shaft Working Length
- Weighs Approximately 22,000 lbs.
- Machine Dimensions: 87" x 137" x 77"
All three shafts are gear driven and hardened. They are composed of ground high strength steel, which are supported by sealed roller bearings for anti-friction operation. The frame is made out of rugged cast iron that comes standard with to insure durability. The Tauring DS200CN comes with a self-braking motor and is in conformity with “CE” Regulations (98/37 CE). Electromagnetic compatibility, (89/336) Low tension (73/23, 93/68).
- Rectangular Tube (Easy Way): 11.8" x 7.8” x 0.47" with a 236" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-In): 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" with a 118" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Hard Way): 9.8" x 1.9” with a 78" Minimum Radius
Round Tube: 10.7" x 0.39" with a 197" Minimum Radius
- Square Tube: 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.47" with a 236" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-Out): 7.8" x 7.8" x 0.78" with a 118" Minimum Radius
(PLEASE NOTE – THe minimum radii shown may require Multi-Pass. PLEASE ALSO NOTE - The sizes shown above are the of the maximum capacity with the minimum radii; when bending smaller profiles, the machine will be able to bend smaller radii.)
TAURING CNC-C, NC CONTROL
THE CNC-C IS AN NC CONTROL THAT GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO STORE UP TO 20 PROGRAMS, WITH UP TO 30 STEPS IN EACH PROGRAM.
- CNC-C storage can contain up to 20 programs, each program composing of up to 30 steps.
- The CNC-C machine can also work in the manual cycle.
- The control has a 16-bit microprocessor.
- The keyboard is an alphanumerical control.
- All keys are protected by a Lexan-Membrane suitable in any industrial environment.