DS100CN Roll Bender
The Tauring DS100CN is a pyramid-style, HYDRAULIC ROLL bender, ideal for BENDING A wide variety of APPLICATIONS.
- 3 Driving Rolls
- 7.1 R.P.M.
- 80mm Shaft Diameters
- High-Quality, Italian Build
- Equipped with the Tauring CNC-C (Programmable NC Control)
- LED Display for Digital Readout of Top Roll Position
- Includes Interchangeable Universal Tooling
- 8.5" Standard Shaft Working Length
- Weighs Approximately 4,250 lbs.
- Machine Dimensions: 41" x 61" x 74"
The SAF DS100CN model is a pyramid style bender, ideal for a wide variety of bending. All three shafts are gear driven and hardened. Machine is supplied with a quote positioner used on the upper roll for repeatability of upper roll height (up to 10 positions can be stored) They are composed of ground high strength steel, which are supported by sealed roller bearings for anti-friction operation. This machine is very flexible and suitable for a wide variety of products in the field such as tubes, flats, angles, “I” beams and special profiles. The machine is composed of a welded steel frame. All important mechanical parts are made out of alloy steel, casehardened, hardened, tempered and rectified. The SAF DS100CN is in conformity with “CE” Regulations (98/37 CE). Electromagnetic compatibility, (89/336) Low tension (73/23,93/68).
- Rectangular Tube (Easy Way): 5" x 3” x .20" with a 100" Minimum Radius
- Solid Square: 2.75" x 2.75” with a 30" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-In): 3.9" x 3.9" x .40" with a 60" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Hard Way): 4.25" x 1” with a 40" Minimum Radius
- T-Channel (Easy Way): 3.75" x 3.75" x .39" with a 65" Minimum Radius
Round Tube: 5.25" x .125" with a 95" Minimum Radius
- Solid Round: 2.75" with a 30" Minimum Radius
- Square Tube: 4" x 4" x .250" with a 71" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-Out): 3.9" x 3.9" x .40" with a 60" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Easy Way): 6.3" x 1.5” with a 19" Minimum Radius
(PLEASE NOTE – THe minimum radii shown may require Multi-Pass. PLEASE ALSO NOTE - The sizes shown above are the of the maximum capacity with the minimum radii; when bending smaller profiles, the machine will be able to bend smaller radii.)
TAURING CNC-C, NC CONTROL
THE CNC-C IS AN NC CONTROL THAT GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO STORE UP TO 20 PROGRAMS, WITH UP TO 30 STEPS IN EACH PROGRAM.
- CNC-C storage can contain up to 20 programs, each program composing of up to 30 steps.
- The CNC-C machine can also work in the manual cycle.
- The control has a 16-bit microprocessor.
- The keyboard is an alphanumerical control.
- All keys are protected by a Lexan-Membrane suitable in any industrial environment.