Delta 100 CNC-2 Roll Bender
The Tauring Delta 100 cnc-2 is a pyramid-style, HYDRAULIC ROLL bender, ideal for BENDING A wide variety of APPLICATIONS.
- 3 Driving Rolls
- 5 R.P.M.
- 100mm Shaft Diameters
- High-Quality, Italian Build
- Equipped with the Tauring CNC-2 (Touchscreen NC Control)
- LED Display for Digital Readout of Top Roll Position
- Includes Interchangeable Universal Tooling
- 10.2" Standard Shaft Working Length
- Weighs Approximately 5,900 lbs.
- Machine Dimensions: 71" x 73" x 85"
The DELTA 100 CNC-2 model is a pyramid style bender, ideal for a wide variety of bending. All three shafts are gear driven and hardened. They are composed of ground high strength steel, which are supported by sealed roller bearings for anti-friction operation. The frame is made out of rugged cast iron that comes standard with to insure durability. The DELTA 100 CNC-2 comes with a self-braking motor and is in conformity with “CE” Regulations (98/37 CE). Electromagnetic compatibility, (89/336) Low tension (73/23, 93/68). This roll bender is equipped with a motor rated at 5 R.P.M.
Pipe: 4" Sch. 40 Pipe (4.5" O.D.) with a Min. Radius of 52"
- Rectangular Tube (Easy Way): 5.3" x 3.5” x .28" with a Min. Radius of 76”
- Solid Square: 2.80" with a Min. Radius of 33"
- Angle (Leg-In): 4.25" x 4.25" x .45" with a Min. Radius of 104"
- Flat Bar (Hard Way): 5.6" x .70” with a Min. Radius of 37"
- T-Channel (Hard Way): 4.25" x 4.25” x .45" with a Min. Radius of 64"
Round Tube: 5" x .125” with a Min. Radius of 182"
- Solid Round: 3.15” - with a Min. Radius of 56"
- Square Tube: 4.25” x 4.25" x .175" with a Min. Radius of 84”
- Angle (Leg-Out): 4.25" x 4.25" x .45" with a Min. Radius of 84"
- Flat Bar (Easy Way): 8.85" x 1.40” with a Min. Radius of 33"
- T-Channel (Easy Way): 4.25" x 4.25” x .45" with a Min. Radius of 64"
(PLEASE NOTE – The minimum radii shown may require Multi-Pass. PLEASE ALSO NOTE - The sizes shown above are the of the maximum capacity with the minimum radii; when bending smaller profiles, the machine will be able to bend smaller radii.)
THE CNC-2: NC TOUCHSCREEN CONTROL
• Numerical Control on wheel-mounted console.
• Joystick grip for axis movement command.
• Double command pedals for the right and left rotation.
• Emergency button for mechanical stop.
• Locked compartment for ARC Meter, pen drive, instruction manual.
• 10” LCD colors monitor LCD touch screen.
• N ° 200 storable programs, each with up to 250 steps.
• N ° 50 Storable Profiles.
• Automatic FIT calculation (Profile Accuracy).
• N° 20 Speed Set for Each Axis.
• Positioning accuracy 50 µm.
PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE & GRAPHIC INTERFACE:
• Completely made according to Tauring specifics.
• Simple and intuitive, with the main controls at users’ disposal thank to its touchscreen 10”.
INDEPENDENT AXIS REGULATION:
Each bending axis can be managed in a completely independent way. The user can have at his disposal up to 20 different speeds per each axis.
It is possible to insert the significant data of each profile, so as to create a characteristic bent that allows to directly set up the desired bending radii.
INTUITIVE AND SIMPLIFIED PROGRAMMING:
Of every shape or bending radius, thanks to the direct insert of material development and bending radii. The adjustable speeds allow the user to manage in an easy way the joints between straight and bent parts or between different bending radii.
MACRO FOR PREDETERMINED SHAPES:
The users have at their disposal many pre-programmed macro, in order to simplify the creation of the most common shapes, like pointed arch, spiral, Mediterranean arch and many others. By inserting few simple data. The users can quickly realize complete programs for bending many different shapes.