ALPHA 500 H2 Roll Bender
The Tauring Alpha 500 H2 is a pyramid-style, HYDRAULIC ROLL bender WITH RECTILINEAR GUIDED BOTTOM ROLLS, ideal for BENDING A wide variety of APPLICATIONS.
- 3 Driving Rolls
- 1 - 5.3 R.P.M.
- High-Quality, Italian Build
- Equipped with the Tauring H2 Control
- 45.2" Standard Shaft Working Length
- Weighs Approximately 154,400 lbs
- Machine Dimensions: 164" x 231" x 169"
The TAURING ALPHA 500 H2 emerges away from the bending machines that are presently in the market, thanks to the new Rectilinear Guides Construction System that guarantees more rigidity and stiffness to the entire machine. This allows for more precise positioning and improves a lot of the bending conditions in respect to the classical orbital machines, that are still present today in the market. The profiles that can be bent are more numerous, obtaining bending results unthinkable until very recently.
Pipe: 18" Sch. 40 Pipe with a 448" Minimum Radius
- Rectangular Tube (Easy Way): 19.60" x 11.80" x 0.625" with a 335" Minimum Radius
- Solid Square: 9.30" with a 325" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Hard Way): 18.50" x 2.30" with a 465" Minimum Radius
- Solid Round: 11.80" with a 278" Minimum Radius
- Square Tube: 15.75" x 0.750" with a 414" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-Out): 9.8" x 1.10" with a 166" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Easy Way): 39" x 5.90" with a 189" Minimum Radius
(PLEASE NOTE – The minimum radii shown may require Multi-Pass. PLEASE ALSO NOTE - The sizes shown above are the of the maximum capacity with the minimum radii; when bending smaller profiles, the machine will be able to bend smaller radii.)
TAURING H2 Control
- Push buttons to control Hydraulic Left Bottom Roll and Hydraulic Right Bottom Roll.
- Foot pedals to control the feeding of the material. (Forward and Reverse)
- Safety Stop mounted directly under push buttons.
- Handles for easy movement.