ALPHA 160 CNC-C Roll Bender
The Tauring Alpha 160 CNC-C is a pyramid-style, HYDRAULIC ROLL bender WITH RECTILINEAR GUIDED BOTTOM ROLLS, ideal for BENDING A wide variety of APPLICATIONS.
- 3 Driving Rolls
- 4 R.P.M.
- High-Quality, Italian Build
- Equipped with the Tauring CNC-C (NC Control)
- LED Display for Digital Readout of Top Roll Position
- Includes Interchangeable Universal Tooling
- 12.6" Standard Shaft Working Length
- Weighs Approximately 8,500 lbs
- Machine Dimensions: 76" x 75" x 75"
The TAURING ALPHA 160 CNC-C emerges away from the bending machines that are presently in the market, thanks to the new Rectilinear Guides Construction System that guarantees more rigidity and stiffness to the entire machine. This allows for more precise positioning and improves a lot of the bending conditions in respect to the classical orbital machines, that are still present today in the market. The profiles that can be bent are more numerous, obtaining bending results unthinkable until very recently.
Pipe: 6" Sch. 40 Pipe (6.6" O.D.) with a 118" Minimum Radius
- Rectangular Tube (Easy Way): 7.8" x 4.7" x 0.4" with a 118" Minimum Radius
- Solid Square: 3.9" with a 43" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-In): 5.9" x 5.9" x 0.6" with a 145" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Hard Way): 7.8" x 1" with a 118" Minimum Radius
Round Tube: 6.3" x 0.13" with a 110" Minimum Radius
- Solid Round: 4.3" with a 59" Minimum Radius
- Square Tube: 5.5" x 5.5" x 0.47" with a 94" Minimum Radius
- Angle (Leg-Out): 5.9" x 5.9" x 0.6" with a 153" Minimum Radius
- Flat Bar (Easy Way): 11.8" x 2" with a 31" Minimum Radius
(PLEASE NOTE – The minimum radii shown may require Multi-Pass. PLEASE ALSO NOTE - The sizes shown above are the of the maximum capacity with the minimum radii; when bending smaller profiles, the machine will be able to bend smaller radii.)
THE tauring CNC-C: NC CONTROL
THE CNC-C IS AN NC CONTROL THAT GIVES YOU THE ABILITY TO STORE UP TO 20 PROGRAMS, WITH UP TO 30 STEPS IN EACH PROGRAM.
- CNC-C storage can contain up to 20 programs, each program composing of up to 30 steps.
- The CNC-C machine can also work in the manual cycle.
- The control has a 16-bit microprocessor.
- The keyboard is an alphanumerical control.
- All keys are protected by a Lexan-Membrane suitable in any industrial environment.